Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Autumn




Your Autumn Test Results



You are a energetic, warm, optimistic person. You approach everything with a lot of enthusiasm.



When you are happiest, you are calm. You appreciate tradition and family. You enjoy feeling cozy.



You tend to be afraid of change. You are never ready for things to be different.



You find love to be the most comforting thing in the world. You feel at peace when you're with your loved ones.



Your ideal day is chill and uneventful. You prefer to kick back and take it easy.



You tend to live in the moment. You enjoy whatever is going on, and you don't obsess over the past or future.

2 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

I got the same result as you. And it sounds nothing like me!

VioletSky said...

In reality my ideal day is uneventful. I wonder what we chose differently that I got full and eventful?