Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Being in possession of my good fortune...

The mission that I was on yesterday was a big success. This was because I was well prepared and in the right frame of mind. I also felt very strong and sure of myself and I was pretty convinced that it was going to have a good outcome. The person I was doing it all for also turned out to be more than ready to receive help and was very co-operative and open to all I had to say. She was further along in the process of discovering herself than I had anticipated. It was a pleasant surprise. 

I now feel that I've succeeded at something very important and that a huge step has been made. It is another great beginning to the new year which is looking good so far. I have a very good feeling about 2012 and I think compared to last year, this is going to be a much better one. And I don't mean just for me personally, but for the world as a whole generally. I think women especially are going to play a big role in bringing about change. It started off with the awarding of the Nobel Peace Prizes at the end of last year and will continue into this year.

If I can be accused of anything it's optimism, but I refuse to see the glass nearly empty. That's not at all the state of mind I'm in. 

I'm sitting here with a glass of milk in the middle of the night and I have to think about going back to bed soon because my personal helper is going to be here early in the morning. I do have to get up on time if I want to have a cup of coffee leisurely and get dressed properly. After she's been here, the Exfactor will come to do the groceries. 

I can't think of another thing to add.

I hope you're all sleeping soundly.

Ciao,
Nora


6 comments:

Cate Rose said...

Wonderful, upbeat post. You sound like a completely different person than you were a year ago. Kudos! xox

Gail said...

Helping others is always a good thing...enjoy and keeping up the good work.

Wisewebwoman said...

Delighted for the freshly laundered and purpose driven Nora!
Oh this bodes so well for you. Delighted!
XO
WWW

Bernie said...

Oh I am so pleased for you Nora, helping others is such a wonderful thing to do. I hope you continue to feel well and I totally agree that 2012 is going to be a great year for all of us.....:-)Hugs

Maggie May said...

Good for you.
Helping others brings about a kind of healing to ourselves and I think all our experiences can help others.
Hope you have a good day today.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

CorvusCorax12 said...

sounds wonderful :)