Sunday, April 06, 2014

Another train of thought...

Well, it is Sunday again and another day of rest which no doubt I will take full advantage of. I have already started out right by sleeping longer and deeper than I usually do, but no doubt that was due to the tranquilizer I took before I went to sleep. I don't as a rule do that, but thought I would give myself a break. As a result I woke up in a pretty good mood, although I normally do, but this time it didn't take as much coffee for me to feel that I was up to par. There is always that little time that I feel it can go either way and I waver between being quite alright and slightly mad. Luckily, the good side always wins and the dark force does not get me. The day I don't have that internal struggle anymore, will be a day of complete peace.
 
The fact that it is Sunday, is a peaceful thing of itself and I am glad that in this country, although it has become very secular, the day of rest is still honored so very much. You can just tell by the amount of traffic on the road, which is so much less,and of course by the fact that the stores are closed. This automatically helps you slow down to a more leisurely pace in which you don't feel that you have to fill your day with the chores that you do during the rest of the week. It is completely legitimate to be at rest.
 
I figured out what made me break out in night sweats the other night and that is the fact that I had eaten three filets of smoked mackerel  in the afternoon. I already noticed before that if I eat any kind of animal product, I break out in night sweats, so that is a good reason not to eat them. As a rule, I don't eat any meat or fish anymore, but the smoked mackerel  had been a gift from the Exfactor who worries about me getting enough protein and other vitamins and minerals. And that reminds me that I have to get multivitamins because I am all out of them. I think those are an important item to add to the shopping list next.
 
I want to lose 4 kilos, but I don't quite know how to go about it because I eat how I do to sustain myself and it is pretty healthy. I will have to have a careful look at all the ingredients and see if I can make any changes or maybe there is a change possible in the way I prepare the food.

1 comment:

Rob-bear said...

Glad you got a good night's sleep, and arose peacefully to a peaceful day!

Hope the rest of the day goes well.

Blessings and Bear hugs!